Programs and Products
The mortgage industry offers an array of program options; the goal at Residential Home Mortgage is to match the ideal program to a client’s individual financial situation.
Whether a client is in the market for a fixed rate mortgage, an adjustable rate or an interest only loan, RHMC has the capacity to match their homeownership dreams with a financially sound mortgage program.
The mortgage process can be daunting, even for those who are experienced. Our goal is to simplify the process and to ensure our clients not only make an educated decision, but a prudent one.
Taking the time to discuss a client’s financing characteristics ensures that RHMC will offer not only an aggressive rate, but more importantly, a program and rate that will accurately match a client’s financial goals.
- For borrowers looking to save by paying off their mortgage faster, lowering their interest rate, or reducing their monthly payment.
- For borrowers who prefer a conservative mortgage financing solution. It provides the security and stability of fixed mortgage payments for clients who plan to stay in their homes for the long term
- For borrowers who are seeking short-term security and stability. It provides a fixed payment for a specified period of time, normally at lower rates than offered for a fixed rate mortgage.
- For borrowers who looking to pick their own mortgage term between 8 and 30 years. Mortgage Your Way offers fixed rate pricing so you can take advantage of great low rates with the peace of mind knowing your rate will not change
- For borrowers who looking to refinance without paying a lot of fees upfront.
- For borrowers who are seeking the lowest possible monthly payment. It provides a client the opportunity to only pay the interest on the mortgage, but does allow for reductions of principal.
- For borrowers who are seeking to preserve their savings and to maximize their financing options. It provides a client the flexibility of having to pay little or no money out of their pocket, yet receive aggressively priced mortgage programs and rates.
- For borrowers with lower incomes and limited funds available for closing. Programs also allow for limited or no established credit history. It provides more deserving clients the mortgage financing to achieve the dream of homeownership.
- For borrowers who prefer not to document their income or release their financial statements. Programs allow a client the flexibility of choosing between fixed rate and ARM products with little or no documentation requirements.
- For borrowers who have less than perfect credit. Programs allow for full or reduced documentation and the added flexibility of low down payments. It provides a client the access to mortgage financing previously unavailable.
- For borrowers who are first-time homebuyers, who seek a low down payment, who seek a low, stable monthly payment or who have less than perfect credit. It allows for a reduced down payment and abides by regulations that are not as restrictive as in other loans.
- For borrowers who reside in certain zip codes outside of major metropolitan areas. It is the only zero money down program available to borrowers who have not served in the military.
- For borrowers who are up-to-date with their mortgage payments but are unable to get traditional refinancing due to decline of home value. It provides a means to a more affordable or more stable mortgage.